The contract between you and Rock and RawWe must receive payment in whole for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. This is not an Order Acceptance from Rock and Raw. Our acceptance of your order takes place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the clause 'Right for you to cancel your contract' below. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualify do not use this site.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
- Please note that prices in all printed publications are correct at the time of publication and we reserve the right to amend these without prior notification.
Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail or by telephone, and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery of goods to you
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used.
- All orders are delivered using DHL
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
- Your piece should arrive within 2-4 weeks from the day you ordered
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, notify us by e-mail of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods have left us and are in possession of the courier DHL
NoticesUnless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by e-mail to our contact address at firstname.lastname@example.org and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
InvalidityIf any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- Third Party Rights: Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
Governing LawEach and every transaction carried out is deemed to be completed within the United Kingdom and therefore shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law. The terms of this charter (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims of whatever nature in relation to them) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
- We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on our website. From time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Trade MarksRock and Raw Ltd is the operator of www.rockandrawjewellery.com All trademarks, product names and company names or logos sited herein are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such brand names, photographs, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the owners’ rights.
Events Beyond our ControlWe will not be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable for any delay in performance if to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Our RightsWe reserve the right to change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Last updated: 11th May 2018
Identity and contact details of the data controller
Rock and Raw is the data controller and is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in line with the data protection act 1998 (dpa) and the new general data protection regulation (gdpr).
Contact details of the data protection officer
Any issue relating to your data should be sent to email@example.com
What information is being collected?
Rock and Raw only collects essential information designed to process your order (name, email address, payment details if necessary).
Who is collecting it?
The information is collected by the data controller at rock and raw
How is it collected?
It is collected automatically, either at check out, via the enquiry form or when signing up to the newsletter.
Why is it being collected?
This collected to process your order and (every once in a while) to send you updates about our products through our newsletter
How will it be used?
Your data is used to process payment, or to send a newsletter.
Who will it be shared with?
Your data has not, and will never, be shared with anyone else.
Rock and Raw promise to safeguard and secure the information collected to ensure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Like most websites, rockandrawjewellery.com uses small bits of data called cookies stored on users' computers to simulate a continuous connection. Cookies 'remember' information about your preferences and passwords and allow you to move within rockandrawjewellery.com without reintroducing yourself within each browser session. Disabling cookies does not prevent you from accessing rockandrawjewellery.com, but some features may be degraded.
When you click outbound links on rockandrawjewellery.com, they may direct you away from our site. Rock and Raw are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.